Mobile Rail Car Services
When factoring in the transportation, interchange, and out of service costs, it may be considerably less expensive to service your rail cars in the field.
The team at MGH Railcar and our specialized industrial and railroad partners have come together to assist our customers in reducing maintenance costs for rail fleets operating or stored in Western Canada.
Whether you need maintenance, cleaning, storage, or disposal of railcars, we have you covered in Canada.
Our facilities range from purpose built, to multi-use trans load operations.
- Storage Locations
- Repair Facilities
- Wash Racks
- Trans loading Services
Repair Industry Consulting
Our Project Managers will assist you in all your Repair Industry needs, from shop audits to construction of new facilities.
Our Project Managers have over 30 years experience in all aspects of railcar repair and provide valuable insight to optimize your fleet operations.
Explore Canadian Rail Lines
Free MGH Railcar Google Map Filter
- Compatible with your Google Maps app on any device
- Class 1's, Short Lines, and Industrial Railways - labeled by subdivision
- Find Rail Served Industries and Rail Service Contractors
- Remove layers for customization
- Currently under development - updates automatically